after looking at different brands of pc i came across Odyssea. are they any good? they seem to be considerable cheaper than say the Current USA ones. is it true here "you get what you pay for?" thanks for the input.
I own 2 power compact fixtures (24" 1x65 and 48" 4x65) and they work great for me. There are some things to consider though.
1. Reflectors are not the best quality.
2. Lunar lights are useless
3. Flip top legs don't half work
4. Usually come with poor spectrum bulbs
5. Bulb brackets are not top quality
6. No seperate power cords to regulate lighting
All in all you don't what you pay for and even a bit more. For "price per watt" they are great.