Overflow box help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ares

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey y'all. It's been ages since I've been on here and I'm starting my tank up again. It's been running but I had a light die on me and didn't replace it for a few months so I'm pretty much starting from scratch.

I have a Rapids Pro PS4 filter and am having some serious issues with my overflow box. I've got a call into the makers but haven't been able to actually talk to anyone yet. The issue is that my overflow box is not pulling water in as fast as my pump seems to be putting it out. I've had this setup since about August and it never seemed to be an issue, but now my pump is shooting out about half air bumbles and my tank is about to overflow. Does anyone know of anything that I might be missing. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

***And I just realized that there is a section for equipment help. Sorry for posting in thewrong section.

You are being moved to the right section. General hardware and equipment discussion.

Back
Top Bottom