Please Help me...Quick
Hi all again guys...It's been a while since I posted but all was going really well till last Saturday when my hubby came home from working 3rd shift and found the power strip to our tank frying... When he looked closer he found out that the power head cord of the protein skimmer was chewed through. And that we assumed fried the power strip out. Well our lights went out today and when we tried to figure out why we noticed the cord to one of our power heads was chewed to the middle too..... Any suggestions as to what is eating/chewing the cords? We really like our tank and don't want anything to happen to it. We have a yellow tang,a blue tang, lawnmower blenny, 2 clown fish, a phesudo(sp), and a royal grama and a couple of star fish and 3 pincushion erchins(I think these are the culprits) Please help us.....
Thanks all for your help! And for putting up with me!!