Pre built sumps by Eshopps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magma

Aquarium Advice Freak
I saw today in the LFS prebuilt sump systems, one was a RS-75 looked like it was ok but how would it work? anyone have experiance with them?

Eshopps: Reef Sumps it was 159.99 at the store

All Reef Sumps include followings:
3 ft. x 1" flex hose
1 bulkhead
200 micron filter bag
tray & cover
sponge

I dont use eshopps but i use a sealife systems aquapro on two of my tanks and they are great.

I got my aquapro175 for that much.

do you have a website for those? I would be interested in seeing what they have to offer as well.

you are better off making your own out of a standard tank. you can do this for much cheaper, plus be able to customize it to your needs.

I saw today in the LFS prebuilt sump systems, one was a RS-75 looked like it was ok but how would it work? anyone have experiance with them?

Eshopps: Reef Sumps it was 159.99 at the store

All Reef Sumps include followings:
3 ft. x 1" flex hose
1 bulkhead
200 micron filter bag
tray & cover
sponge

Looks like a nice layout to me, as long as it is big enough for you tank size. I have my sump setup the same way as you could setup that one.
Drain/Filter Sock - Protein Skimmer- Baffle full of live rock rubble -Return Pump
I recommend replacing the sponge with a bunch of live rock rubble.

Sumps and Wet/Dry are two different pieces of equipment, though a wet/dry can often be converted into a sump by removing the bioballs, filter pads, etc.

Yes but that site has links on the side to take you to the other filtration equipment they offer, that was mine from a bookmark.

Back
Top Bottom