Prime, dropper style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pylor

Aquarium Advice Regular
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but does anyone know where I can get the prime bottles that are dispensed as drops? Way back when I had a small bottle of prime that would allow me to put in one drop per gallon. The bottle worked great as I use 5 gallon buckets for fish water related things.

I haven't seen them in Petco/petsmart and I don't see them on amazon. I had some in a bottle that sat in storage for ~8 years and threw it away as I figured the heat and cold + time might have done something to the chemicals. Now I just have a big bottle that states that 1 capful treats 50 gallons. Not exactly useful for 5 gallon buckets.

I just use a syringe and do 0.1ml per gallon. You could probably get one from most drug stores.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I might be over doing it on the prime :-/ I just pour a tiny bit in the cap and dunk it in the bucket

The Amazon listing shows a cap, but some buyers say they got a dropper, others say they got a cap. I'd like a dropper too if anyone finds one.

Back
Top Bottom