Product: Clear Tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd be a little worried to add it too. The way I look at is.... is 5 minutes of using a magfloat not worth the price of all your livestock/plants/corals?

Ditto, I'm leary to say the least. I was going to order a free sample to try out in a 10 (I can grow algae anywhere!), but I refuse to pay a dollar + shipping for their "free" sample. I'm cheap like that.

I'm also skeptical. The directions tell you to remove your fish for a few hours for their health and to wear rubber gloves "even though it's non-toxic". It sounds suspiciously similar to Rain-X.

Forget those chemicals and such. The less chemicals you put in the aquarium water, the better. Check your filter and make sure it is clean and the media is fresh. There are two main reasons for cloudy water 1. Too much food - the most common reason and 2) too much light, which encourages the growth of algae. Cut your food in half and dim the lights, and clean the filter, then wait a week. Should clear up.

I'd be a little worried to add it too. The way I look at is.... is 5 minutes of using a magfloat not worth the price of all your livestock/plants/corals?

Ditto, I'm leary to say the least. I was going to order a free sample to try out in a 10 (I can grow algae anywhere!), but I refuse to pay a dollar + shipping for their "free" sample. I'm cheap like that.

+1! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom