python question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cogburn

Aquarium Advice Freak
are there only certain types of faucets that pythons will hook up to? i.e. screwing on... or will they work on pretty much any faucet?... we're picking out faucets for our new house and i wanna make sure i can put a python on the ones we're getting... thanks in advance all... :clown:

-Larry

As far I can tell by the adapters that come with it, you have to be able to unscrew the aerator from the faucet and expose some sort of threads to screw onto. Do you have the adaptors so you can take them to the store while shopping for faucets?

Dr. Fosters and Smith have many sizes of adapters for pythons.. If you have trouble fitting your new faucets to your python you can always browse with them!

thats what i needed to know thank you very much for your help... i dont have a python yet but the plan is to get one when we move into the new house... just getting all my ducks in a row

what do you think of these water changers, currently I use a very long piece of pipe to empty water from my tank straight down the drain, then I have some very long air tubing attached to my CBR2 pod to fill the tank back up with filtered water.

Back
Top Bottom