I just started setting up my 1st QT. (no disease in the main tank)
1. I added about 30-40% of water from my main tank.
2. Added the rest from pre-mixed 24hours mixing.
3. Added about 3-4 cups of current CC substrate.
4. Added about 3-5Lbs of LR
from main tank.
5. Floated the bio-wheel in main tank for almost 2 days.
20 Gallon w/Eclipse 2 hood. (the heat from those lights are incredible)
UGH! Just saw the price for this, I paid double at my LFS
Now for my questions...
1. How long should this take to cycle?
2. The temp is sitting at around 80-84 (I just lifted the lid this morning, to help the heat problem and turned down the heater)
3. I have a clown that might have a problem, but I will post that under sick fish...