quality heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish_newbie

Aquarium Advice Activist
anyone know whats a good quality heater that i can get.. because i bought an Aquatic Gardens heater, used it for a few hours and it stopped working :roll:

I also like Visitherms, but Ebo's are probably your best bet. I have heard they went out of business or something but another company will be taking over production of the heater we know and love.

If you can get a submersible heater they are really more versatile in terms of optimal placement in the tank. I have some non-submersible Ebo's so check the label carefully and be sure it actually is submersible.

Thermal Compacts are good, so are Via- Aquas...
Just remember, you get what you pay for, and buying on-line is far cheaper than at your LFS.

There's alot of excellent equipment on the market. There's also alot of junk. *LOL*

My heater of choice is the Wan Pro Heat Titanium. It is their top of the line. It allows you to calibrate the heater accurately within 1 degree and all adjustments can be made from outside the aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom