Quiet HOB's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquachris

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I recently purchased a tank. It's 36 long, 24 high, and 16 deep. I'm currently just running a fluval 304, and it seems to be working really good. I haven't added any fish yet, waiting till I get my levels where they're suppose to be. I'd like to add a HOB as an extra filter. But I'd need to get one that's real quiet, since this fish tank is in our bedroom. Could you guys please recommend some to me? When I tried googling for it, I just found someone recommending whispers.

Hi aquachris...I use a whisper 60 and an aquaclear110 on the 46gal aquarium in my bedroom.I think they both run pretty quiet.I will say I like the aquaclear better though, becouse of the ways I can use different media in it

There are 231 cubic inches in a gallon, so your tank holds 59 gallons. Therefore I would recommend an Eheim canister filter Ultra G65 model 2071. I have a 2075 on my 185-gallon tank and it is quiet and efficient and does a great job of filtration.

i had twoAqueon 10's and with both of them running i would say they are fairly quite

Back
Top Bottom