replacing water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bunnyfish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 46 gallon aquarium that is not close to a water supply. I end up siphoning water into a 5 gallon bucket and carrying it to a utility sink. I then make multiple trips to refill my aquarium. Has anyone found a good portable water transport system that can be wheeled between the aquarium and utility sink?

carpet and cement

Cement floor in the utility room. Carpet in the aquarium room.

I use a rubbermade tote its 100L and I fill up to 20 gallons in it no problem. It slides perfectly across carpet but if you want wheels you could consider a rolling cooler

I have a 46 gallon aquarium that is not close to a water supply. I end up siphoning water into a 5 gallon bucket and carrying it to a utility sink. I then make multiple trips to refill my aquarium. Has anyone found a good portable water transport system that can be wheeled between the aquarium and utility sink?

I do my PWC's with a 5gal water cooler jug and walk it back and forth ... only because I do not mind the back and forth, gives me a break to think.

In your case, have you considered a Python water changer?

No Spill Clean & Fill Python Productss

They do offer up to 100ft models ... 25ft is the standard.

Oh ya I was under the assumption you were doing SW haha...I own a python for my FW and LOVE it

Back
Top Bottom