ro waste water vs. my wife

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coolchinchilla!!!! Shame on you! :roll: :lol:

Cue that Barbara Streisand song about now.... "People. People who need people, are the luckiest people in the woooooorld".

Sorry for the rant on this RO/DI water thread, but when I can put in a plug for the ATTACHED, I do. :roll: :wink:

Soooo, no one has really addressed the root of the problem....is a new wife an option? :lol:

OK, coolchinchilla came close.

Good thread though as I am looking at getting a RO unit after the holidays.

Oh, Breden, my wife does not read AA so I am good. :p

afilter! Bad! Bad Aquarium Advice FINatic! BAAAAD! A new wife is not an option! Don't be putting dumb ideas into these mens heads! (hee hee :lol: )

sdellin: I do not think it was the idea of a new wife but more like staying single. It sounds like the real problem is he just has not found anyone to put up with him yet. :D

austinsdad said:
Coolchinchilla!!!! Shame on you! :roll: :lol:

Cue that Barbara Streisand song about now.... "People. People who need people, are the luckiest people in the woooooorld".

Sorry for the rant on this RO/DI water thread, but when I can put in a plug for the ATTACHED, I do.

Ahhh but there are thousands upon thousands of places where the ATTACHED are honored and esteemed and idealized in our society. Just look at all the diamond commercials on TV right now. Look at all the sappy valentine's day cards. Your way is always "good" and "wholesome" and "beloved." You don't need to build a case. The UNATTACHED need a plug every now and then, not you.

im a specal needs husband,she does put up with my severe mts syndrome (multuple tank syndrome) wich is up to 5 i also have a cronic research problem wich alows me to know every detail about the 20+ fish and 50+ inverts in my house while at the same time cant remember what simpsons was about 12 hours ago :?

austinsdad said:
The UNATTACHED need a plug every now and then, not you.

OK. Maybe you're right. I'm attached and I'm going bald and greying. :roll: Heredity? Coincidence? Or marriage? :roll:

BOOOOOOO! Don't give in! Stand up for what's right! My husband was going bald before I met him....oh, yeah, he was married before, hmmm.

i have crabs said:
im a specal needs husband,she does put up with my severe mts cant remember what simpsons was about 12 hours ago :?

In your defense, I'm the wife. I can name each fish I have and some of their profiles, same with my inverts, I can tell you how many more mushrooms I have this week compared to last week, but I can't remember who the two teams were in the Monday night football game this week, and I watched it!

I actually infected my wife with the bug, and now she's got aquaritosis worse than I do. She thinks she's going to be the next famous fish breeder or something. I, of course, encourage her greatly and now we're up to 11 tanks. I told her we need about 5 more and she agreed! Woot!

Marriage is sweet when the right girl you meet. ;)

We're about to go do water changes together. If marriage can survive THAT, it can survive anything.

As for the topic of the thread, offer her a trade. A bit of structured compressed carbon for all that RO/DI water hitting the drain, and you'll be in. It's amazing what you can get for a bit of diamond.

Back
Top Bottom