So long C4 ... don't let the door knob it ya!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcolon

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is just not my week and month (so far) with filters:banghead:. First, the demise of my old trusted Fluval 404 and then today ... I had to let my 3day old Fluval C4 go. It's flow would slow way down ... for no reason that I could see. The intake was set correctly, media was placed fine, impeller seemed to work fine. Go figure. Twice I had to work with it and this morning I gave it it's walking papers and sent it on it's way! Well, I suppose I did have to take it back to Petsmart.

But, they did have the AC-70 I originally wanted and got refunded back almost $20. So far the AC-70's working great ... but I've been fooled already:facepalm: I will wait till after the weekend for my final verdict(y).

I must say, although technically I should be using an AC-110 for my 75gal ... I've been very impressed with the flow rate of this AC-70. Considering I have it stuffed with Ceramic Rings and Foam sponges from my old 404, the waterfall is enough to send my Danios hurling around.

That and my son's old Marineland HOB gives me about 90-95gallons worth of filtration.

Back
Top Bottom