Some advice on filters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cahalh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey I'm just setting up my 29g tank and was thinking of going for an external filter and was just wandering which kind would be the best? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I just got a Sunsun 302 and it's awesome.
And much less expensive than the big names.

Cheers guys I liked the look of the Sunsun but was working out more expensive cos where I had to ship it from so I went for an all pond solutions ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1464007377.822157.jpg

I'm partial to Aquaclears, myself. An Aquaclear 50 would do very nicely on a 29 gallon tank. (y)

I have no idea why, but for some reason I have never cared for filters that hang on the back. I don't like the look of them all popped up in the back. But I have always had fairly low profile hoods so they stuck out like a sore thumb.

Yea that's what put me off the aquaclear

I have no idea why, but for some reason I have never cared for filters that hang on the back. I don't like the look of them all popped up in the back. But I have always had fairly low profile hoods so they stuck out like a sore thumb.

I can see you point -- I hate tank clutter. Though ACs seem to be lower profile than most.

Back
Top Bottom