T5 or VHO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

labman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
labman

labman is on normal grounds

T5 or VHO
I am looking to get my new canopy I have been planing to get the fallowing Debbie is checking on price now but reading things would be better of with t5 light I have decided I want the best I can get th prevent problems this is going on a 130 gallon 6 foot tank 24 inches tall I don't to spend all this money on a hood and then regret it!

6' PROTOSTAR 250 WATT 14,000K HQI & FLUORESCENT 165W VHO

72" Deluxe PROTOSTAR unit with 3x250 watt 14,000 Kelvin HQI double ended metal halide lamps with supplemental actinic blue VHOs. The power of HQI lighting with the dawn to dusk effect of actinic blue VHOs. Great choice for all reef tanks, especially those with hard corals, SPS corals, clams, acropora and anemones. Each unit comes with super-brite internal hammertone strip reflector, two cooling fans,UV absorbing tempered glass lens and remote HQI ballasts with quick disconnects. Three double ended 250 watt 14,000K HQI lamps and two actinic blue 165 watt VHO lamps are included in price. Powerful metal halide lighting and actinics that won't be drowned out by the halides. Dawn to dusk effect - one control for the metal halides and one control for the fluorescents. Dimensions: 72"L x 11.5"W x 6.5"H. INCLUDES HAMILTON ELECTRONIC VHO BALLAST

Back
Top Bottom