Topfin 10 filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mattyfelts

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know the Aqua Clear's can have their impellers switched out for a more powerful one (ie. 10gal filter with a 30gal impeller). I'm just wondering if it's the same for the Topfin filters?

I know the Aqua Clear's can have their impellers switched out for a more powerful one (ie. 10gal filter with a 30gal impeller). I'm just wondering if it's the same for the Topfin filters?

I do not think it is however I didnt know you could do that with aquaclears lol is it safe?

as far as I've heard it's complete safe just increases your suction. If you google it tonnes of people do it

Cool I gotta look that up. I hope somebody knows about the top fins. I have a top fin and they work great.

Cool I gotta look that up. I hope somebody knows about the top fins. I have a top fin and they work great.
yeah I've got a Topfin 10 and AC 300 in my 20 gal and an aqua-tech 10 on my 10gallon. The aqua-tech work better than the top fin tbh

yeah, I wouldn't mind a little better filtration with mine either though.

Ok I wish I could find just the filter pads without the carbon though. Those pads polish water really well. I was gonna put one in my aquaclear.

Back
Top Bottom