USA Satellite Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was wondering if anyone else had this light, and if so, what experiences came from it.

Here is the link to the site...my biggest concern is that it says it only has 1 switch for the light (I am looking at getting the Single Satellite 30 Inch.)
http://www.aquarium-supply.biz/ordering/lighting_CU_Sat.html

My concern is that how does it know to shut off the regular light but keep the moonlights on? Or, to shut off all the lights? Or to turn on the regular light and not the moonlight? You get my point.

I want to get this squared away before I purchase it online, cause I hate returning thinks.

Thanks.

I would guess the led is hardwired to the plug and never goes off unless the fixture is physically unplugged from the wall.

I think he means that the LED's (moonlights) are wired directly to the plug. When you plug in the light, the moon lights will come on and stay on until the plug is pulled from the wall. The switch probably works the other lights.

i think their smarter then that. i think when you turn the regular lights off then theyll come on. they need to sell and that way they wont get as many complaints

The moonlights have there own plug. I carry these lights as well and you will not be disapointed with it!!

Back
Top Bottom