Very Interesting Aquarium lighting Article, a good read.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All I want is my plants to grow!! That reads like stereo instructions in Japanese ;)

Seriously, good article. My boyfriend is the brains, I'll let him read it and set up my lights. lol

All I want is my plants to grow!! That reads like stereo instructions in Japanese ;)

Seriously, good article. My boyfriend is the brains, I'll let him read it and set up my lights. lol
I hear ya. All i wanted to do was light my 120 FOWLR with provisions for coral down the road, let me tell you what an eye opening experience that was. There is lot more to it than I ever thought there would be. Check out the thread I started in this forum and you'll understand what i mean. Here is the link.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f60/question-about-the-watts-per-gallon-formula-117853.html

Noooooooo.... not THAT thread. *twitch* LOL

Great article Keith. Thanks for posting it.

Oooooooooooops. LOL. That one beat me up pretty good, but all in all it was a great learning experience and got the help i needed. T,T,T,T,T,T,TW,W,W,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,ITCH. I NEED MY MEDS!:splat:
No problem, i thought it would be very helpful/useful. Anything I think will be of help I will post.

Ciao

Back
Top Bottom