I'm actually not really using any ferts! I have one Seachem root tab in there, but I broke it into a bunch of pieces and scattered them around the floor, since I didn't want to go overboard.
But the other thing I did was use mineralized topsoil after reading a bunch of aquascaping websites and articles. Someone on here mentioned a place called "bamaplants" and so I checked them out. Small business folk, and they were able to sell me a half bag of dirt, which was all I needed! I was quite the happy camper lol
So everyone is actually sort of realizing what sort of dirt they're sitting in now and from the roots I've seen them put out, they all see quite happy! Another week and I'll have a fishy fish!