vistherm stealth experiences?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smilla4

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was surfing drs foster smith and noticed the visitherm stealth. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience good/bad re: this heater, and what they think of it in general.

I'm always afraid that I'm going to forget to shut off my heater when doing a water change. ..

Hi smilla4 -- haven't "seen" you for awhile!

I have not heard of this heater so I went to the website. I would be interested in hearing some opinions about it too. One thing I noticed was that the Stealth 25-watt heater seems bigger than the Visi-Therm Deluxe 25-watt. The Stealth chart said it's about 8 inches long and tank size is 8 gallons. My Visi-Therm Deluxe 25-watt is 6 inches long and for a 5 gallon tank. I wonder if the other wattages are bigger than their Visi-Therm Deluxe counterparts. It is a good-looking heater! If you're worried about forgetting to unplug a heater at water-changing time, it seems like this heater will be the one for you. I wouldn't be hesitant to try it. I like my Visi-Therm Deluxe and I think this is a good brand.

I was wondering this exact same thing. I found the Visi-Therm on Foster & Smith and it looked good. Anyone else have suggestions on this....or any other submersible? Thanks! :D

Back
Top Bottom