what makes a water filtration system reverse osmosis??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amp123dime

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I run a restaurant. Corporate is making all restaurants change to a certain filtration system I was thinking of installing the new one under my kitchen sink. It is an everpure industrial water filtration system designed to filter all the water in a restaurant without changing its 4 canisters for 6 months.. I think that it may do the trick for filtering my house water for over a year// EV9328-05 Everpure It is a $1200 restaurant system for free.. I looked it up and it says nothing about reverse osmosis. I guess my question is isnt a filtration system a filtration system or is there a difference between reverse osmosis and not???????

Give me a 0 ppm reading on a TDS meter and I'd call anything a "water filter" :D

The EV9328-05 Everpure lists closer to $800 although retails for over $1300. It has 3 MC 1/2 micron cartridges which is essentially works like an RO filter but won't remove everything like RO/DI does.

Back
Top Bottom