Wrought iron stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you have access to tools/the room to work I would suggest just building yourself a stand. Or just reinforcing your current stand.

yeah see, that was also another option i was thinking of. My stand right now is solid oak wood and is pretty **** sturdy. (already held my tank filled with lots of decor in it perfectly) So i was thinking maybe i should just add some more reinforcement to it. And actually, i think thats what i'll do. Thank you razorback.

No problem if you need any help/ideas for reinforcing it drop me a message I've been known to dabble in wood working and love over engineering for stregth.

If i need anything or ideas i certainly will contact you. Thank you very much. I completely forgot that my dad has our entire garage dedicated to tools and a workshop area. Thanks for that reminder! ;D

That's always nice to know you have access to I don't know what I would do without the shop on my property the things a practical full stocked wood shop with tons of tools.

Thats awesome. Im sure ours isnt as extensive as far as tools go, but my dads got like 2-3 huge toolbox's with tons of stuff in there. Plus hes always working out there so i can see what hes got to say about it.

Some random pictures of the shop since the subject came up

img_1005909_0_d25849a1fa556818ecd39abff0afec49.jpg

img_1005909_1_7fd5673bfade26828d9c4ebc1362f10f.jpg

img_1005909_2_0e54889dfa452a88d183255c8d8cf9ab.jpg

img_1005909_3_2ffb76df471db75dc1526d2e66d53c89.jpg

Last but not least the refreshments locker

img_1005909_4_784f7c596db0d2b8144a1d7312493eeb.jpg

****!!! Thats one crazy workshop you got there!! I love it! You really have got a huge range of things to use. Awesome.

Yeah it come in handy when I need to fabricate something up in a hurry, also gives me a chance to get away from the house.

**** yeah. In our garage my dads got like 2 of those really huge snap-on toolboxes except they're different brands. And then a smaller one with like powertools and a really neat'o blowtorch lol. Ahh.. brings back memories to those pyro years where fire was just about everything. xD

**** yeah. In our garage my dads got like 2 of those really huge snap-on toolboxes except they're different brands. And then a smaller one with like powertools and a really neat'o blowtorch lol. Ahh.. brings back memories to those pyro years where fire was just about everything. xD
I have yet to grow out of the pyro stage hence why I jump at any chance to bust this bad boy out.

img_1005924_0_889d4d4df01c8039048b38f4cec50168.jpg

Also comes in handy for oxyacetylene bombs.;)

rofllll. Now those are some machines i would like to own someday. They do cost a pretty penny on the market though :/ Nice set of.. everything! you've got there lol. What you've got there is what you really call a fully equipped workshop.

rofllll. Now those are some machines i would like to own someday. They do cost a pretty penny on the market though :/ Nice set of.. everything! you've got there lol. What you've got there is what you really call a fully equipped workshop.
You don't want to know how much that welder cost Snap-On stuff is definitely not cheap. Thanks it helps that I have a bunch of the stuff from when my gandpa was a heavy machinery mechanic/operator.

Yeah, i've been told that snap-on is one of those high-end brands so i wasnt expecting you to say it was cheap lol. Actually, funny story, my grandpa was also a heavy machinery operator. Dont really know what he did, but him and my dad say it was all heavy machinery, steel, welding, and ear defening loud noises every day. He even owned his own store at one point. But anyways, cool stuff.

Back
Top Bottom