Yes or No?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

misterpenguin4

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I put up an add on craigslist to trade my Dr.Dre beats headset (worth around $250) for aquarium stuff and this guy contacted me and said he would give me everything except the 39 gallon light. Not sure if its a good buy because the aquariums dont look like they are well maintained and the 75 gallon is missing a protein skimmer. I know nothing about salt water (have never had a saltwater tank) so I am counting on you guys.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/for/3745854473.html

I don't know much about salt water, but the tank does look like its seen better days. You may have to put some elbow grease into it. How deep are the scratches on it? Are they shallow enough that you could buff them out? Do you have money to purchase the items he is leaving out? What does your gut tell you? Usually it knows best ;)

My personal feelings on this one is PASS!! The stand for the 75 is pretty rough, and the 39 looks like it is pretty scratched up. There will be better tanks come along in the future. Just my take on this deal. If you do go ahead with it, make sure the 75 is filled, so you can be sure it doesn't leak.

Back
Top Bottom