ZeroEdge tanks....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PB_Smith

Aquarium Advice Addict
What do you guys think of them?
The water overflows the tank into a trough and into the filtration system.
They look great, but I imagine evaporation would be an issue, as well as critters escaping...LOL
Classic-47_1024x1024.jpg

Classic Overflowing ZeroEdge Aquariums

What do you guys think of them?
The water overflows the tank into a trough and into the filtration system.
They look great, but I imagine evaporation would be an issue, as well as critters escaping...LOL
Classic-47_1024x1024.jpg

Classic Overflowing ZeroEdge Aquariums

Ive also heard that the algae growing on both sides be become unreal and make it extremely hard to keep clean. Cool tank but not that practical. I saw one of these at MACNA this summer at the ORA booth and they had it loaded with corals and dotty backs and wow was it impressive. It was around 100 gallons id assume and was a circle, makes for a cool shallow reef! I asked them about it and they said that even around 3 or 4 days setup it starts to get a little algae growing on both sides and is hard to keep up with.

Pacificeastaquaculture has one setup in their shop and I'm assuming they're just meticulous about cleaning the glass because that thing stays spotless. They're amazing tanks but a little outta my budget lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'd just go with a standard rimless. If you have pets that shed than that tank could be a nightmare.. 2 c...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Pacificeastaquaculture has one setup in their shop and I'm assuming they're just meticulous about cleaning the glass because that thing stays spotless. They're amazing tanks but a little outta my budget lol.

Do they have sps in it? They are amazingly beautiful, but pretty limiting in terms of coral stocking imo. A couple mp10s on one of these would result in water everywhere I imagine.

No it has an elegance and 2 maximas. As well as a bunch of shrooms and zoos.

Back
Top Bottom