10 gallon tank aquascaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My next 10g wlll be like yours! It'll probably be a while before I can get it all set up tho!

where did you get you light fixture from?

I should have updated my tank after trim
img_2569467_0_0b75cee8499f77ffda9a169307422a3a.jpg

Still thinking that I should move plants around or rescape but don't have time yet. The crypt wendii on the left front is getting big but still looks good. Should I take it out and replace with smaller plants? Don't know yet.
And the HM(baby tears) seems like really good carpet in the back if it stays short.

That's wicked cool I've wanted to aqua scape my 10 gal, but wasn't sure if I needed certain lights and a CO2 diffuser. What do you use

That's wicked cool I've wanted to aqua scape my 10 gal, but wasn't sure if I needed certain lights and a CO2 diffuser. What do you use

Thanks!
I got a highlight fixture for this tank. It is an Odyssea fixture with 2x18w T5HO fixture (6500K). And the diffuser is the 3 in 1 Aquatek brand, work really well for me.

I got just a standard incandescent 25w for the 10 gal but I'm afraid that it will heat up the tank too much, I also bought the Fluval 0.7oz CO2 system seems to be working.... Even though I haven't planted it yet

I also have a sponge filter, I hope to use the planted tank as a grow tank for my cichlids, hang on better?

I just stumbled on this thread and I love the idea of using shelf brackets to raise the lights. Awesome ten gallon all around.

So I have bought more buces recently and want to make this tank a buces plants home. Had to remove some of stem plants since they grow crazy and took up so much space...especially this baby tears Now I want to show everyone what I just got, took me almost 2 hours just to tie it on rocks and arrange it in the tank Let see how well the buces will grow for me. Will take a full pix of the tank!

Back
Top Bottom