100 gal 5 ft malawi tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenny69

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all just a couple of my cichlid tank so far. Oh and one of our curious cat lol... What do you think about it so far??? Sorry bout the average quality, they are taken on my iPhone. Might have to start getting the DSLR out and get some decent shots.

Attachments

• image-3481665607.jpg
    image-3481665607.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 286
  • image-1400829975.jpg
    image-1400829975.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 262
  • image-1871774605.jpg
    image-1871774605.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 237
love the evil look in the cats eye it's as if he/shes going " il get you fish i swear il get you one day"

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

love the evil look in the cats eye it's as if he/shes going " il get you fish i swear il get you one day"

That's what it looks like hahahaha, he sits up there for hours sometimes just watching trying to figure it out, one day I'll eat you all!!! mwahahaha!!! lol:lol:

kenny69 said:
That's what it looks like hahahaha, he sits up there for hours sometimes just watching trying to figure it out, one day I'll eat you all!!! mwahahaha!!! lol:lol:

lol my tanks to high up for my cat to get eyea level but hes looked at it head darting back and forth following my tetras

Lol he is really that good! Im in Wollongong

Yeah mate, would take you about an hour to get to Taren Point, and if you are after good looking rocks then he's ya man. He has a large selection for you to choose from, ranging from small meadium large and extra large. My largest cost about $120 (might have been less actually can't recal) But all up my rocks only cost about $220, thats heaps cheaper than Texas Holey rock, by a long shot.

PRICES START FROM $9.95. PICK UP ONLY
BUY DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER.
ONLY OPEN ON SATURDAYS 9am - 4pm. CASH ONLY
STONE AGE ROCK CREATIONS
9/136 TAREN POINT ROAD, TAREN POINT, NSW, 2229
TRADE ENQUIRIES WELCOME.
PH: 0400 370 344 / EMAIL: stoneagerockcreations@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom