29 gallon comment please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Low light plants will be okay. I think you might have somewhere a 15w bulb or so in there, maybe a 20. That'll be fine for low light plants (as everyone else said) and it will look alot better. The next thing is maybe go with a solid background (whether painted or plastic)

From what I can make out, you have a few java ferns, a marimo ball and maybe a sword in the back. I can't tell from the picture, but the java fern should be attached to a rock or driftwood. If you bury it, the rhizome will turn into mush and eventually kill the plant (I've always attached, so I can't speak to the reality of this)

Adding some of those smooth round stones (blue white and red.. patriotic huh? but that's the colors they usually come in) I think would look nice in this tank.

round stones? i dunno what stones u talk about? and my java fern has so many daughters i dont think having them in the sand would be a big deal besides there not really stuck in there.thier just barly in. i put 7 daughter with a ruber band on my drift wood n the plants still got like 10 more daughters. so yea i got frill i heard it grows like weeds and a brazilian sword(i heard its not aquatic but after i spent the money might as well live it in) oh yea and a marimo ball witch i broke in two pieces so i can have 2 of them

They look like this

2339634.jpg

Back
Top Bottom