29g Tank - 3 Months in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dxs2104

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Here is my 29g. 6 Zebra Danio, 6 Tiger barbs, 1 Kribensis.
Been taking it slowly. Driftwood and bacopa plants were added about 2 weeks ago. Kribensis I had just got this weekend and he seems to like that flowerpot on the left side of the tank.

dscn0262w.jpg

dscn0267kv.jpg

dscn0263n.jpg

I picked up a background for the tank last night that I'll be putting up in a day or two.Also think I could use some more plants (low to mid light) but im not sure which ones. Any advice/comments would be helpful!

(Have another thread open here if anyone wants to take a look and comment at possible plants/lighting improvements i found searching around)

I love the flower pot idea. Yesterday I added a nice pretend wood ornament with three arches in the base. It was put in the tank for my watchman goby to hide under. This morning I find one of my brittle stars has taken up residence in the ornament. Oh well. First come first served. I tried.

Wow I really like it :)
It's a very pretty tank.
Nice job, I don't see any improvements needed, you don't want to overcrowd the tank!

Back
Top Bottom