55 Gallon w/ Leopard Ctenopoma yawning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tahl

Aquarium Advice Regular
I decided to post this video here because I am pretty sure there's an interest (albeit a possibly small one) of people that are curious what a Leopard Ctenopoma looks like when it is yawning. I originally started filming this though because my gouramis have been biting at my rubberlip pleco and I noticed that he has started fighting back and I was wanting to film it to see exactly what was happening.

The video focuses on all 5 of the fish I have in the tank and if you just want to see him yawning you can skip to 1:50, otherwise I am open to some ideas on redesigning the aquarium because I am planning on replacing the substrate with pool filter sand soon because it has been very successful and beautiful in my 30 gallon tank. If you watch it from start to finish, you may notice that the fish are very active and I'm pretty much trying to stay on top of the hiding places in the tank to keep the fighting to a minimum.

Stock (55): Leopard Ctenopoma, Rubberlip Pleco, Gold Gourami, Opaline Gourami, and Blue & Gold Gourami.
Stock (30): Only contains a red-tailed shark right now that was causing too much trouble in the big tank.

YouTube - 55 Gallon Aquarium (With a Leopard Ctenopoma yawning)

Attachments

• 55 gallon.jpg
    55 gallon.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 30 gallon.jpg
    30 gallon.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 169
Back
Top Bottom