60 gallon puffer community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NotFishyFishGuy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well hey everyone! I’m sure if you read the title, you may be a little curious. 60 gallon puffer community...puffer?! Yes i have a community puffer tank. Here’s the story.
I have kept a 10 gallon freshwater planted for around 3 years. In January 2019 i began plans for a larger tank. I bought a 60 gallon LANDEN tank from amazon in June and a Waterbox stand. After setting it up, I moved my original fish into it. Now, the livestock in there are around 25 juvenile swordtails, 1 adult swordtail,2 German blue rams, 2 mollies, 1 female betta (that i raised from an egg :) ), several Cory cats (they rarely come out so i never know lol), 2 kuhli loaches, 4 golden algae eaters, 4 Siamese algae eaters, 6 scissortail rasboras, 3 amazon puffers, and even a mudskipper. The tank is a little overstocked, but i am selling most of the swordtails soon.

The filtration is a fluval g6 filter rated for 160 i think. The lighting is two AI Prime HD Freshwater lights. I also have a Neptune apex installed to it, but the auto top off is always malfunctioning even after customer service sent me new ones. the reason i have the apex is because i used to have a saltwater tank.

So my question is what should i use to get more land for the mudskipper? He has a small turtle dock right now

Back
Top Bottom