60L Biorb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank is coming along. Got a clean yesterday. I forgot to put my glass fish back in lol. But night is the best time for this tank. Glare outside makes it really hard to see during the day. IMG_9397.jpgIMG_9398.jpgIMG_9399.jpgIMG_9400.jpg

These fry are bigger than the Endlers ever got. So these are not Endlers. Anyone have any idea what they are?IMG_9865.jpgIMG_9866.jpgIMG_9867.jpgIMG_9868.jpgIMG_9870.jpg

Removed the fry today and put them in the main tank. Cleaned up a bit after the chase. Little fry are fast!IMG_9901.jpg

Tank is doing well. Plenty of snails for I'gor to eat. I have started adding Excel to control the algae a bit. Plants don't mind. The crypts I added didn't melt. That surprised me. IMG_0401.jpg. Bacopa is pretty happy too. IMG_0402.jpg

Guppies never go hungry. Hopefully they work out better than the Endlers!

So far so good. They swim and explore the tank. The Endlers were manic. They would do laps around the tank constantly no matter how much I tried to break up their path.

Tank is doing well. I need to STOP buying plants. Lol. Unless it's Buce. Lots of young and adult snails. 2 guppies are doing great.

Going for a PWC today. I have to photograph this tank at night due to all the glare on the patio during the day. IMG_0977.jpgIMG_0975.jpg

PWC today. Guppy grass was taking over and had to seriously trim it back. Tons of baby ramshorn. Hope I'gor is hungry. IMG_1316.jpgIMG_1318.jpg

OMG snailsplosion and snailnado all in this tank. I think the ramshorns have established themselves well enough to remove the fake plants later today when doing maintenance. IMG_1402.jpgIMG_1403.jpg

I had them in a prior tank(Biube) and they were covered in eggs so I put them in there to increase the population. I am sure they are still covered in eggs but I really want 100% real plants in here. Gonna be tough...

PWC and fake removal done. Also removed some of the bottom mosses. IMG_1416.jpg
IMG_1417.jpg
I think it looks a lot less messy.

Big Daddy got cleaned today. Had a bit of hair algae pop up I had to take care of. IMG_1616.jpg

Guppies are doing fine even with the crazy temp swings.

Tore down the tank today and set it up as a terrarium. IMG_1744.jpgIMG_1745.jpg

Plants taken to LFS. Guppies moved to nursery. Snails are still in a 5g bucket. Having a hard time with the idea of tossing them in the nursery. They will severely impact the young mystery snails still in there. But, Igor needs his steak.

Repurposed Orb is doing grand! Does anyone know if Anubias or Buce would do ok in a closed terrarium?IMG_2631.jpg

Back
Top Bottom