75gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok it's not totally set up as far as aquascaping goes, but here is the new 75. Still clearing up as well. As time goes on I will add more pics.

1001583.jpg

1001582.jpg

ROFLMAO, yes there is still some furniture in the house. I am exhausted from rearranging it all but happy tired.

Congrats on your nice big tank! Seeing your new tank is inspiring, think of all the possibilitys! I got to get a bigger tank. No space!

That is what I thought too, LOL, now I've found room in the living room for a 125 and a 75. Not to mention the other 8 tanks strewn around the house.

Holy cow!! Are you married? I tried to squeeze 1 more tank into our bedroom and my wife freaked! That is to cool. Your more addicted than I am. I have 4 tanks in total but only one decent sized one(45 gallon) I would swap them all for a 125. Someday!

Hi Anne, I just posted pics of my 20 gallon. If you decide to do a planted tank I'll send you some. I remember you as one of the first friendly people to greet me when I first joined AA. You showed me how to post pics. If you get into planted let me know. Glad to help you out with some plants.

Glenc said:
Holy cow!! Are you married? I tried to squeeze 1 more tank into our bedroom and my wife freaked! That is to cool. Your more addicted than I am. I have 4 tanks in total but only one decent sized one(45 gallon) I would swap them all for a 125. Someday!

I am married and husband is getting addicted too. It is amazing how quickly you get addicted.
I may take you up on the plants. Am trying discus and have heard they like planted tanks. Thanks for the offer!

Back
Top Bottom