(almost) finished 55g goldfish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChelseaLake

Aquarium Advice Activist
Still need airline suction cups and a few more plants, but here is what I have:

Attachments

• aquariummm.jpg
    aquariummm.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 419
Lovely! It's so beautiful! I wouldn't be able to make my tank look like that.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

Please come to my house and decorate my tank like this! Lol

On another note, look up my thread "mysterious black eye" we were looking for you lol. Luckily it was solved.

Thanks guys, you're so sweet. I needed something "pretty" in my room. It's a pretty ugly room. My fish love the plants. Pei, my little red telescope rests in a lily. So cute!

My room has a mural of wild horses in the desert. The stallion is right above my bed. My Betta wasn't bought to make it prettier, just to add some life to my room.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

Well my fish weren't bought to make my room prettier either. The plants and decor, however, were. The fish lived in an okay 29g that was just so-so.

How did I miss your thread?!

Excellent job!! (y) I really like the flowers... it adds a nice touch of femininity and a splash of color to the tank!

Very Nice! awesome colors!
Every time I attempt to do something like this, it looks like a rainbow vomited in my tank! haha
Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom