Aquriuam plant seeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the flip side, the plant growth I got from my high tech tank would not have been possible without a decent supply of CO2. These are pics of my high tech tank in various stages in 2017 (tore down the tank last week). The substrate is EcoComplete.
akX32yD.jpg

Am not saying it plant dosent grow with out c02. Imagen your tank with c02 you wont be able to

On the flip side, the plant growth I got from my high tech tank would not have been possible without a decent supply of CO2. These are pics of my high tech tank in various stages in 2017 (tore down the tank last week). The substrate is EcoComplete.
akX32yD.jpg
Yup! That's what I'm working on. [emoji57] [emoji4]

personally I wouldn't bother with liquid ferts. Dry are a much cheaper easier and you have more ability to customize your fert regime.

personally I wouldn't bother with liquid ferts. Dry are a much cheaper easier and you have more ability to customize your fert regime.
Never tryed it need to one day but i like trive plus qiick easy and it have and everything i need

Make sure that you also have everything that you need in growing the seeds. You must have the proper lighting, or even sunlight, water, fertilizer, as well as the substrate, which is the soil or gravel you will use in growing the seeds. Having enough of these, and coupled with proper use, will grow your seeds quickly and healthily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom