Cube tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krissssssy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys, New to the forum so I thought I'd start by posting a photo of my setup.

It's a 110litre tank, with a few cichlids that live happily with my 6 kuhli loaches, 2 dwarf gouramis, 2 bumble bee gobys, 2 bristlenose catfish and 4 neon tetras.

I currently have an internal aqua one filter but soon will be upgrading to a canister and adding a few more plants.
(sorry the photos are sideways)

ForumRunner_20130917_133030.jpg

ForumRunner_20130917_133113.jpg

ForumRunner_20130917_133127.jpg

Tank looks great fish look happy i recommend more hiding places for the fish

Thank you :)
The plant up the back is stuck (with fishing line atm) to a rock cave, and the driftwood has lots of holes for the loaches.

Added a new plant today.

Side view of tank
ForumRunner_20130921_160935.jpg

Front view
ForumRunner_20130921_160943.jpg

So in love! My boyfriend feels left out with the amount of time I spend on this tank :)

Tank looks great. Only concerns I have would be sounds a bit over stocked, especially with the small footprint. Also those rift lake cichlids you have in there which may be highly aggressive after a while. I'd consider replacing them. On that not I defiantly agree we need some more decor in there!! :)

Tank looks great. Only concerns I have would be sounds a bit over stocked, especially with the small footprint. Also those rift lake cichlids you have in there which may be highly aggressive after a while. I'd consider replacing them. On that not I defiantly agree we need some more decor in there!! :)

Thanks for the feedback.
I've rehomed my largest cichlid (the one in the picture) since this post and one of my bns are going as well as my friend needs a female.
I'm looking for a rock with caves in it thats tall, pretty hard to find here :(

Added another rock today and that's about as exciting as my weekend got!
4zx1t.jpg

Here is a family photo - was trying to get a good photo of my albino bn and everyone decided to come and check out what I was doing.
2nk5mra.jpg

One of my Gobys
6gm0kk.jpg

What fish is in the backround? It's blue and white stripped and to me it looks like a frontosa. Do you know what it is? Also bumble bee gobies are brackish water fish...

It's a kenyi. He's nearly yellow now though.

The goby I bought from a guy who's had them for years and assured me they are the kind that lives well in freshwater so I'm hoping that's true

Pretty sure it's a duboisi. They lose their spots when they get older and get a yellow stripe over their back.

Just wanted to show everyone my gourami and his bubble nest. I moved my smaller one to another tank before he gets rehomed and I'm seriously thinking of getting a female.

2u89mdj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom