It's Finally done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pentiumburner

Aquarium Advice Activist
After a slow but required cycling, takin the time to set up everything as well as adding one Cichlid to a separate 50 gallon tank in a solo environment I can sit back and enjoy the tanks between weekly maintenance :). The main 125 gallon tank has 2 coral life 65W compact flourescent lights, I have 3 filers running 2 constantly and one to polish the water when needed.

The inhabitants are 3 Balas, 5 Cory Cats, 3 Angels, one bichir, one SAE, 2 Plecos. They were the community that was moved over from the 50 and so far all is quiet on the Western Front.

Attachments

• 125_tank_486.jpg
    125_tank_486.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 101
  • aztec_cichlid_321.jpg
    aztec_cichlid_321.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 844
That is a beautiful cichlid. What kind is it?? Oh yeah and I loke hte 125 gallon. The dark substrate really sets it off nice.

tmcgee said:
That is a beautiful cichlid. What kind is it?? Oh yeah and I loke hte 125 gallon. The dark substrate really sets it off nice.

Gracie is an Aztec Cichlid, Jaguar, or Maganuese they go by so may names. She really has a personality and frequently nests and lays eggs.

Back
Top Bottom