Just finished my 120 gal tank here it is.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bob112233

Aquarium Advice Regular
Afternoon all
i wish to thank everyone for the help and information they game me setting up my new tank here are some pictures

This is the tanks itself i had just bought it second hand.

tank.jpg

Here is some of the stuff i got with the tank the base is a ugly bady blue colour hehe that will have to go

stuff.jpg

I got the base painted and set the tank up in my apartment.

start.jpg

Here is my cat watching the water go in.

cat.jpg

Here is the tank filled and the glass cleaned.

filled.jpg

Here is my cat wondering how he will get the fish out with the cover on.

cat2.jpg

I have just put the pool filter sand in the tank. It is still a bit cloudy.

sand.jpg

Here is the tank with my bubblers, hut, and runes in place.

tank2.jpg

I bought 5 zebra fish to help cycle my tank. I also seeded my filter for 2 weeks in my old 30 gal tank and used some Biozyme to help the cycle along.

plant.jpg

Now to move my pleco he is about 10 inches long you can see his tail sticking out of his house. I am so happy to be able to transfer him out of the 30 gal to the 120 gal. I felt so bad having him in the little tank but there was no where else for him to go.

plecomove.jpg

Here he is out of his house.

pleco.jpg

Here is the home made cover open the guy did a nice job building it

opentank.jpg

And now i am finally finished all of my fish transfered to their new home which took about a week.

finish.jpg

Again i wish to thank you all for you help. It made it much easier and quicker.[/img]

looking great! I hope I can have a tank that big someday...soon, hehe.

btw, your cat looks exactly like the cat I used to have, or really I was his human...but my mom left him when she moved (and I was at college and knew nothing about this) :cry:

Nice and big, I dont know what's the look your going for but invest some cash in plants. Plants always make the tank look 10X better. (IMO)

Back
Top Bottom