Meet the Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChristinaE12

Aquarium Advice Regular
of my newly setup/cycled tank.. Just got these the past couple days. They all seem to be going good and enjoying their new home.

I currently have:

3 X-Ray Tetra's.
3 Turquoise Guppy's.
3 Dwarf Gourami: 2 Powder Blue; 1 Flame.
1 Pleco.

I still plan on getting a school or so of various tetras and probably some type of guppy. Maybe an Angel or two. I will also be re-homing the Pleco at some point.

(Click pics to make larger)

For all the pics I have taken if you're for some reason that interested, hehe: The Fish pictures by Jameson1Fan12 - Photobucket

Thanks..

I got the rocks at a local landscaping or whatever place. I like the rocks themselves but I can't get them right in my tank..I'm to picky and always trying to change something. I also wish I could have got a hold of PFS and used it instead though. I'll save that for my other tanks.

Got some others...

2 Half Black Angels

1 Swordtail?

Red Tailed Shark

Cory Cat's.

2 Pregnant Guppies

Cherry Barbs

Glowlight Tetra's

Really satisfied with my setup so far. Only one major regret and that is not going with sand.. All my others will have it though.

Yeah.. It was sold to me as a guppy but had a swordtail. So I wasn't sure how to label it. I was actually gonna list it as a swordtail guppy though. Oops.

Probably is a cross but I'd have no idea exactly what.. I just know it has awesome coloring, to me anyways. Picture doesn't do it justice, unfortunately.

awesome fish,how bigs the tank? male gouramis will fight most of the time

55 Gallon. And yes, I know and have read that. I've been keeping a very close eye on them.. If I see anything I don't like though, I won't hesitate to separate them. But they seem to keep to their own space so far.

I also have several plants and a big rock formation/cave. Also plan on adding a bit more plants to break up their line of sight to hopefully avoid any problems.

55 Gallon. And yes, I know and have read that. I've been keeping a very close eye on them.. If I see anything I don't like though, I won't hesitate to separate them. But they seem to keep to their own space so far.

I also have several plants and a big rock formation/cave. Also plan on adding a bit more plants to break up their line of sight to hopefully avoid any problems.
okay,the tetras should be in groupsw of 6+ and the corys at least 4

Yup.. I have 6 Cory's. 6 Tetra's and 6 Cherry Barbs.

I've also been keeping a close eye on all my levels (ammo, nitrite,nitrate) and everything has been 100% stable.

Back
Top Bottom