Mikes mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you. They are interesting fish. They are very jumpy. I might be dreaming but I think I am starting to see vents. If so, Leopoldi are going to be cheap in Kansas

I am psyched to hear the signs are there.. Give them a slate in a corner . I can send you any size or color if you need .I can cut them to any size and even punch holes in them so they can hang like I use with my platinums .
I'll tell you how to ship if you choose in the Spring/late winter .(y)
Those are pretty cool looking fish . I don't find much interest myself in the newer angels , but the older simple forms I like quite a bit despite their adult behavior.

Thank you. They are interesting fish. They are very jumpy. I might be dreaming but I think I am starting to see vents. If so, Leopoldi are going to be cheap in Kansas
You have a customer here if it happens - I'll send you shipping supplies:)

My plan is to get a 55 in the spring just for them. I am hoping to see pairs, I have 12. I need to break the group down. I am the same cb, the fancy angels make me think blood parrot. I like the wild look. I will definitely share tuna. Just a matter of time at this point

I hurt one of my angels today during a water change. These guys are jumpy. While I was draining water I cleaned glass, did some pruning and moved a couple of plants. One of my angels got wedged up under my powerhead. It was probably there for 5 minutes. When I found it and got it free it kind of limped away. I hope it is ok. Clean water and observation for now

From this hobby I've learned that if it isn't a sick or injured fish, it's a malfunctioning piece of equipment, or some other fiasco. Keeps me on my toes. Got to love it.

For sure. Note to self, change water, do not multitask. I had my lap top up in the back ground trying to do both

Photobucket anyone?
NOT ON THIS SITE !(y) They burned their bridges and one forum had eyes open enough to know it.
Just use imgur or the like..PB is not allowed here...One for all and all for one..Not like other sites who just don't care.

Sorry. I was referencing the Dane-Geld poem above that post and the link does not work. My bad[emoji850]

IMG_0794.jpg
I need to figure out how to get this color lower in the kimberly

Back
Top Bottom