Mikes mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mike
That is one mean looking Angel. Appropriate name. You might think of adding one of these to straighten him out.

Attachments

• 20171230_171010.jpg
    20171230_171010.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 69
I would love to have one of those. I think maybe a different aquarium

I think Stink Eye would get along quite well with my Texas Cichlid. She is very docile and has been raised in a community tank most of her life. That was really a good pic of your Angel. He looks to have quite the personality.

He was trying to decide if I was reaching for food or a net. Each would have had an opposing reaction

Welp, I made a decision today. My 60 with Leopoldi and Bolivians will no longer be high tech. Turned off the co2 and turning down the lights.
I think the stress is Leopoldi feeling their oats and pushing the Rams. I don’t know for sure so I am going to make this change.
I am under contract on a house with a basement. When we get moved I am going to have a high tech and then a place for Leopoldi and another for Rams

IMG_0810.jpg
I love the look of a Rainbow cichlid momma defending fry

Fry are all down low. Curious to see if mattenburg holds enough for them to feed

Looking good and congrats on the basement contract.. Hope it works out..
The mattenburg should have then enough surface for the fry to pick on..
Cichlid fry somehow know to go to sponge filters ...

I don’t know if I will get everything I want but there are somethings she wants. Quid pro quo? Time will tell

Only one Bolivian on her belly now. She is trying, eating a little. I’m feeling better about where they are. The Angels are still ticked off at me. They won’t even come to food if I’m standing by the tank

Sounds like they are holding up..
Keep em fed .
You know happy wife happy life !(y)
Negotiating is an art...:angel:

Mike

That is one mean looking Angel. Appropriate name. You might think of adding one of these to straighten him out.

I would love to have something big enough for those

IMG_0814.JPG
Leopoldi are out and about. I turned co2 off yesterday

IMG_0817.JPG
Bolivians don’t look great but they are better. I pulled a bunch of substrate out today gonna redoes Levimisole in three weeks

Question, I am going to be moving tanks about four hours north in a little over a month. How concerned do I need to be with mattenburg filter? Keep it damp? Submerged?

Back
Top Bottom