My clashing design 10g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zarlinia

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've been on here for a while and I finally get some decent pics of my little watery havens. My 10 gallon tank design seems to be ever changing but here's a glimpse in it's transformation. These are from when I had my breeder net was still in there.
The little fishy family of Pipla the dal molly, Zarcon and Kisho the male guppies and Talliana the little female.
img_1468531_0_5cff8373fe296ed39431ca67036294a6.jpg

my pretty pleco Dyson that always hides behind the pagoda
img_1468531_1_d0d500683a6a8f5c53f73bfc61a80dd4.jpg

and this is my pretty betta boy Izumi in his own little home.
img_1468531_2_c004cf3c34d931ea73ce14bbee87e994.jpg

Your mollie is quite cute. I am a big fan of the dal mollies. Is that a common pleco? Lol, not sure because he is hiding his loevly face.

Thanks bunches. Yep, he's a common pleco that I rescued from a nasty Walmart tank with rotting plants. I'm working on getting a bigger tank for when he grows to large for the 10g. For now they're all happy together. I'm surprised since Pip wouldn't leave Talli alone on the trip home.

Thanks bunches. Yep, he's a common pleco that I rescued from a nasty Walmart tank with rotting plants. I'm working on getting a bigger tank for when he grows to large for the 10g. For now they're all happy together. I'm surprised since Pip wouldn't leave Talli alone on the trip home.
Yeah, just a word of warning, common plecos get 12-24 inches long and need at least 100+ gallon tanks to grow happy and healthy :) It's nice that you 'saved' the pleco though

Back
Top Bottom