my little red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shrek_vn2002

Aquarium Advice Activist
My first time using macro function of my camera i'm able to take pic of my rcs....

p1mk3.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8136/p1mk3.jpg

omg that camera is teh jesus! if i had a printer i would print that picture and buy a 700$ frame just to frame it! it is that good! and man that rcs is soooooo beautiful! what a deep red color in contrast to your wonderful plants, which also seem to be growing perfectly! i dont think anyone can get a better macro picture. well done sir, well done!

You edit the photo at alll just wondering.

Very good picture for just a point and shoot camera. Making me have secound thoughts having to spend $700 on a Nikon D series camera lol.

You edit the photo at alll just wondering.

Very good picture for just a point and shoot camera. Making me have secound thoughts having to spend $700 on a Nikon D series camera lol.

I just cropped from larger image. I was surprised with my camera also eventhough i have it for years!! That was my first macro pic ever. A pro Nikon is cool just make sure you know how to use all of buttons. I get scared when i see those cameras!! way complicated for me... LOL

I just cropped from larger image. I was surprised with my camera also eventhough i have it for years!! That was my first macro pic ever. A pro Nikon is cool just make sure you know how to use all of buttons. I get scared when i see those cameras!! way complicated for me... LOL

Well if I ever try to enlarge an image to that much to get a shrimp picture, it would just make it blurry, what program you using to get that clear of a picture by cropping. With my camera i'm using now, I use the marco setting and then zoom in full, then get as close as I can to the shrimp and the tank to get a good shot, then it just begins to get blurry on the camera. Can't get very good close-ups on my camera, even with macro on. It's just that if I try the enlarge it makes the picture blurry.

Well if I ever try to enlarge an image to that much to get a shrimp picture, it would just make it blurry, what program you using to get that clear of a picture by cropping. With my camera i'm using now, I use the marco setting and then zoom in full, then get as close as I can to the shrimp and the tank to get a good shot, then it just begins to get blurry on the camera. Can't get very good close-ups on my camera, even with macro on. It's just that if I try the enlarge it makes the picture blurry.

I just used Paint application to crop from larger picture of the camera. I didnt do nothing than that!! I put camera on Auto mode, then turn off the flash and turn MACRO on. It has to be right time when my shrimp get close the glass in an open area (not in shadow area)... I saw the camera has a lot of funtions such as Manual mode (you can change ISO, ...), Macro Digital, ... I'm not a pro and i never use those setting... You may want to research and try them!! goodluck!

Back
Top Bottom