my new 180 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cogburn

Aquarium Advice Freak
just wanted to post a pic... albeit poor pic of my new 180 gallon tank... enjoy...

stocklist:
1 red oscar
1 lemon oscar
3 tinfoil red tailed barbs
1 banded leporinus
4 clown loaches
2 jack dempseys

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 289
I love the dino head, All these big tanks are gonna cause a divorce in my house.

hahahaha... almost did... ive been planning this tank since before they broke ground on my house... in 2 years it went from a 75 gallon to a 110 gallon... to 150 gallon... to finally 180 gallon.. i think if i wouldve went 181 gallon she'd have divorced me hahahahah

Whats bad is we just finished a remodel of the basement and forgot to leave a big gaping hole in the wall.

Awesome looking tank!

I was trying to get my wife to let me buy a 300 gallon tank, with stand, and lighting. Only 1500 bucks brand new.... No go.. "Where are we going to put it?" I told her.. "We don't really need the dining room table."

I ended up with a used 70 gallon instead.... But someday!

Whats bad is we just finished a remodel of the basement and forgot to leave a big gaping hole in the wall.

What were you thinking?!!!!!:confused:

I finally resealed my 110 over the weekend and added about 6 inches of water last night.

At lunch I check for leaks... The excitement begins again!

Back
Top Bottom