my new marineland 20 gallon led tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like the tank but you could just as easily&speadily cycle the tank using pure ammonia without the risk of harming your fish..

I appreciate your concern for the fish and I do not believe they're being harmed. I used the zebra datnios for their resilient nature. It's been about 2 weeks and they appear very happy and playful with each other. I feed once per day and they eat everything I give them. They are exploring every part of the tank. What signs should I look for as far as distress?

I should note I used seachem prime to condition the tap water and let it run for 3 days before adding the zebra danios. There's a volcano bubbler to aerate the water. The filter is a marineland 150 biowheel good for up to a 30 gallon tank.

I wouldn't worry about the Danios too much, they are resilient little buggers. I prefer cycling with live fish as opposed to fishless cycle. Just knod of depends on the situation I guess.

Back
Top Bottom