My tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Autumn! Hope your well.
Things are going good with the elephant nose fish (at the moment lol)
Ordered another vampire and the guy sent 2 yikes! Im hoping these guy's thrive ok since my tank is well matured now.
I'll have to drop you an email so much been going on here. Speak soon

Thank you! There is more in their but they hide out during the day. He's done really well.

Tanks look great! Those elephant noses have always looked like so much fun. Do you still have all 5? I saw that earlier in this thread you said you picked up some babies!

Great tanks! How did the Thai micro crabs and rainbow gobis get along?
Sadly didn't buy the gobies, had such conflicting answers and the last thing i wanted was the crabs getting eaten. One had been carrying eggs a couple of weeks ago but I'm not expecting anything from them.
And thank you [emoji1]

Tanks look great! Those elephant noses have always looked like so much fun. Do you still have all 5? I saw that earlier in this thread you said you picked up some babies!
Thanks! Sadly lost 1 he didnt look too great when i bought him. But the other 4 are doing really well can't believe I've had them so long, kinda expected the big guy to cause trouble but he hasn't. Definitely think I'll be upgrading my tank again!

Everything going well except i lost 1 off my crabs the biggest one could possibly just have been age?
Having problems with hard spot algae on my elephant nose tank driving me mad! Any tips?
Still wondering about Rainbow gobies! Maybe soon [emoji4]

Wait, those small fishes are baby BPs? I saw one at my nearest LFS and I thought that's just some wierd ugly looking fish (I was looking for a small algae eater. My tank is a 16.6 gal tank)

Wait, those small fishes are baby BPs? I saw one at my nearest LFS and I thought that's just some wierd ugly looking fish (I was looking for a small algae eater. My tank is a 16.6 gal tank)
Nerite snail's or maybe a group off ottos but make sure your tank has been up and running for a while to supply them with lot's off algae.

Back
Top Bottom