My Three Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cynic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Videos of two out of my three tanks.

Tank 1 - Communal Tank (180G)

Community Tank HD - YouTube

Stocking - Clown Loaches, Silver Dollars, Black Skirt Tetra, Angelfish, Gourami, Eel Tailed Catfish, Rainbow Shark, Bristlenose Pleco & Leopard Sailfin Pleco.

Tank 2 - Cory Tank (40G)

Cory Tank - YouTube

Stocking - Bronze/Peppered/Julii/Panda Cories, Kuhli Loaches, Harlequin Rasbora, Neon Tetra, Guppies and Dalmation Molly

Tank 3 - Ghost Knife Tank (40G)

Stocking - Black Ghost Knife & Bristlenose Pleco

Omg I LOVE your tanks!!! How many clown loaches have you got and how big are the biggest ones? What type of Cories have you got? Any successful spawns on any of your fish, Cories? Sorry for all the questions I just love your tanks too much lol

Omg I LOVE your tanks!!! How many clown loaches have you got and how big are the biggest ones? What type of Cories have you got? Any successful spawns on any of your fish, Cories? Sorry for all the questions I just love your tanks too much lol

Haha thanks :)

I have 8 clown loaches in the 180G, the biggest would be around 4" so they're all only babies at the moment!

I've got Pandas, Julii (False), Peppered & Bronze Cories.

I get cory eggs nearly every week but no eggs have survived being eaten yet :(

Oh cool I have pandas , how many have you got?

I started with 6 of each Peppered/Bronze/Julii/Panda around a year and a half ago and am down to 5 Peppered, 6 Bronze, 5 Julii and 2 Panda.

How many pandas in your tank? Do you have any videos up on the forum?

Back
Top Bottom