my three tanks :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

froggygirl37

Aquarium Advice Regular
First one is my 55gal community. Right now it has glass tetras, rummy nose tetras, lemon tetras, black skirt tetas, bloodfin tetras, rock shrimp, ammano shrimp, and otto cats

ForumRunner_20120920_133301.jpg

This is my 10gal tank which has two ADFs, an albino ADF, and a red female betta.

ForumRunner_20120920_133310.jpg

My final tank is a 5gal with two vampire crabs! Theyre my newest addition.

ForumRunner_20120920_133318.jpg

What do you guys think? Any more stocking suggestions?

Interesting hardscape in the 55. You might consider ditching the coral background though on a FW tank :)

They tanks look great but I agree. The background doesn't look very natural.

I never thought of that

I think im going to look for a background with lots of green plants

Consider just going with a straight dark blue or black background. I think in the long run, most would agree those end up being the most attractive.

Of course the important thing here is what YOU like! :) We can offer our opinions, but you are the one who looks at it everyday, so if you find it attractive, go for it.

Never thought of black.

I hate blue thats for sure... Ill have to go shopping and see what there is!

froggygirl37 said:
Never thought of black.

I hate blue thats for sure... Ill have to go shopping and see what there is!

If you have a black trash bag, you can tape that on there to see what it will look like as black.

By the way I love the tanks ;)

Andrew McFadden said:
If you have a black trash bag, you can tape that on there to see what it will look like as black.

By the way I love the tanks ;)

Ill try that.
Thanks alot!

Your tanks look great. I really like that 55. I agree a black background would really make it pop. I also like the vampire crabs, very cool.

Nice 55. I also thought a black background would look great. I'm honestly kicknig myself for adding my plant background on my 20. I want to go black now but need to wait until I move it and can get behind it.

Back
Top Bottom