New 29g upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StarskreamX82

Aquarium Advice Regular
I took advantage of Petcos $1 per gallon deal today thinking I would grab a 55g. Unfortunately they were all out and the 40g were short breeder tanks, so I got the next biggest 29g.

Attachments

• Photo0121.jpg
    Photo0121.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Photo0122.jpg
    Photo0122.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 98
All the little guys will go back in the 10g now that it has a stand and I'm getting some driftwood and plants to make the 29 a small saltwater. The 200g I got on Craigslist had a slight fine crack along the bottom, about half way full outside during a test it completely snapped in half. =/

**** starskream, sorry about the 200 getting the crack. Now whats the plan with that 200? And driftwood and plants might not be set for a saltwater tank. Most ppl use live sand and live rock to decorate the tank.

**** starskream, sorry about the 200 getting the crack. Now whats the plan with that 200? And driftwood and plants might not be set for a saltwater tank. Most ppl use live sand and live rock to decorate the tank.

Well my brother grabbed what was left of the 200, he said he would replace the bottom with plastic or acrylic and use it for a snake. Oops, I meant a cichlid tank, idk why I wrote salt water. lol

Back
Top Bottom