New 55 Gal. Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wenty

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well I have the gravel in so far and will be putting in plastic plants and water tomorrow. :) I also have a couple Mopani wood chunks I'll be dumping in it too.... :cool:

Nothing great but its my first in a long time.

1000369q.jpg

1000370.jpg

1000371.jpg

Hmm, THANKS! I will check that out! I wish I would have seen that last night when I ordered stuff from there! LOL!

Tank with Plastic and wood in it..... :D Don't really see the background very good now. :(

First pic. has reflection of window shades in background.... I'm happy so far now I have to cycle the water.

1000381.jpg

1000382v.jpg

dkpate you have no idea how much your signature just cheered me up :)

It is there to make people laugh! It made me laugh! But then again, I could be one of those slow learners lol!
Your fish pic makes ME laugh! It looks like he is saying "OMG, I can't hide all this food in my mouth for much longer!" ROFL! Those goldies really make me laugh!

Thanks, not my pic though, but I do have goldfish who love food, I kind of find them relaxing, they are 2 years old now, and HUGE, in the summer they live in the koi pond, but they have a winter home in my room

One of them, likes to chase your finger on the outside of the glass (really funny in a hexagon because he gets confuzed), and when you stick your arm in the tank he likes to try and eat it.

I had the same problem with my white gravel, but as long as you do weekly gravel vaccumings you should be okay.

Yeah ditto to Wenty. Their plants are on sale, and a lot are out of stock, but there are a few left. I just ordered one and I am very impressed! It is MUCH nicer than the ones you can buy at the store. They are weighted on the bottom so they actually STAY. LOL

thanks for the url :) definately gonna buy some, they are way better than PetSmarts and Petco's.

Back
Top Bottom