Post your best tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bnpleco said:
What's that black and white stripped fish its beautiful.

Buttokoferi(sp) and thanks!!!

Attachments

• image-3672491817.jpg
    image-3672491817.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 305
Currently my only FW tank:
19738-albums2809-picture44815.jpg

All of these tanks are awesome! I've been soaking them all in for inspiration on my new builds!! Here is our first real show tank...135 gallon community. The plants are all real...but I hesitate on labeling it a planted tank...lol. My husband hates fake plants so will not use them but the fish are the kings of the aquarium. ;-).

Love your tank!

Thanks! We are still working on it...but slowly. :). It's nice to know what others think...but I didn't see yours...? ;-)

lol. yea I haven't posted. I actually need to give it a clean first. I'm starting to rethink my idea of platys in a sand tank. Water change 3 days ago and the sand is already gross looking. lol

Here's a couple pic's of my 220g planted with stem plants still regrowing after a big aquascape change about 3 weeks ago.

Attachments

• tank 3.jpg
    tank 3.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 244
  • tank 11.jpg
    tank 11.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 246
  • tank 13.jpg
    tank 13.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 234
  • tank 22.jpg
    tank 22.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 223
Rivercats said:
Here's a couple pic's of my 220g planted with stem plants still regrowing after a big aquascape change about 3 weeks ago.

Holy crow that's beautiful!!! Big and full and not overgrown...wow! Definitely worth the wait. ;-)

Thanks guys! I really tore it up about 3 weeks ago. I had to remove 2 15" Crypt Lutea's which broke my heart but they totally blocked the left back of the tank up. Then split my Bronze crypt and replanted a much smaller piece and split my Florida Sunset crypt up into several pieces so they all need to grow. The big change was add alot of those non-green stem plants which I've had to cut back a few times as I want them bushier but I plan on letting those stem plants in the back grow to the surface. In a few weeks I'm hoping it looks the way I want it and am going to take some comparison pic's. You can see even more tank pic's on my 220g planted thread.

Back
Top Bottom